Peer Review Pricing
CIMRO offers competitive pricing for independent/external peer review services. All prices are known or negotiated up front, so you are aware of costs being incurred at all times.
- CIMRO's standard Contract with Business Associate Agreement details a Schedule of Fees.
- A one-time administrative fee is charged when the contract is signed; however, the fee may be waived if no contractual changes are required.
Per case price for each review. What is a “review”?
- A single admission (admit date through discharge date for acute care services)
- A specific billed unit of service, e.g., a transfer and discharge to a skilled or intermediate level of care; admission and discharge from an Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC); a diagnostic or therapeutic outpatient procedure, etc.
- Hourly rates are negotiated for pattern of care reviews, fair hearing testimony, very large or highly specialized reviews, or for circumstances that fall outside of a typical medical record review, e.g., on-site reviews, proctoring, mentoring.
- Discounts are available when 26 or more reviews are performed in a calendar year.
- Special pricing options can be provided with guaranteed volumes or a defined scope of services.
- Lower cost review option, External Peer Performance Evaluation (EPPE) reviews, are available for ongoing department or practitioner performance evaluations.
- Requests for timeframe less than 30 calendar days from receipt of all information necessary to process the review.
- An expedited fee is assessed for each review when the client needs a report quickly to meet aggressive internal timeframes.